Size: 150-250g and up
Packing:10-20kg mesh bag/CTN
Origin: Shandong, China
|Place of Origin:||Qigndao, Shandong province,China|
|Supply capacity yearly:||30,000MT.|
|Harvest time:||November, 2009.|
|Features:||Good quality, smooth, yellow inside and nature yellow skin.|
|Supplying period:||1. Cold storage season: from August to November.
2. Fresh season in Shandong: from Feb. to April, from May to July, from November to Dec.
3. Fresh season in Northeast: fully October.
|Sizes:||1. Cold storage potato size in Shandong: 75 – 150g, 100 – 200g, 125 – 200g, 200g and up.
2. Fresh potato size in Shandong: 50 – 100g, 100 – 150g, 150 – 200g, 200g and up.
3. Fresh potato size in Northeast: 125-250g.
|Packing:||10kg/carton, with or without potato net, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag.|
2. 26-32MT/40’reefer container,packing:mesh bag.
|Conventional Terms of payment:||1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon
as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid
against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
|Lead time:||7days/40 feet RH container.|
|Minimum Order:||1 x 40′ FCL.|
|Price terms:||FOB, CFR and CIF.|
|Shipment port:||Qingdao port, China|
|Inspection Certificate:||HACCP ISO9001|
There are no reviews yet.